Lover of Life, love and Laughter.... and Beer, and Music.
Spend too much of my time thinking, even though it seems like I don't.
- RT @geelongaddy: George Horlin-Smith arrives at #gfcwhackywednesday https://t.co/Tu5l78Ejq0 2 months ago
- The roar at the G will be keeping me up for weeks! #aflcatstigers 3 months ago
- RT @rb_hickey: Sending a huge thanks to @_Willo_ from @GavsSigns for helping organise these for Monday! #Love #WigglesTheme #Bryce #RIPLitt… 3 months ago
- Have missed the days at the footy down at KP! Nice to see the VFL boys get a win, now to win the other!! #AFLCatsTigers 4 months ago
- The truth. twitter.com/rb_hickey/stat… 4 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Sigh, in bed after a big weekend of birthdayness… A crazy night in melbourne town later. Here are the Lessons learned; No more Tequila. Ever. Never drunk dial. Ever. Never put your phone down in the taxi. Ever. Never wear a … Continue reading
I’ve always had a dream of writing about something bigger. Writing for people to read, to learn from to gain from… through my often unkempt ramblings. My writing is hard to follow… I don’t like to edit too much, and … Continue reading
For some reason, I woke up this morning with a need to write. Perhaps it is because I haven’t really been OK in a long time… I’ve been going through the motions ignoring the fact that I was hurt, crushed down and then … Continue reading
Lately, the image of holding hand has been playing on my mind. I’ve been thinking about it a lot, and I’m not entirely sure why. It started by hearing song lyrics, anything to do with holding hand seemed to stand … Continue reading
The more i talk to others the more i truly believe this. For me, i see life as seasonal, as in it flows with the seasons. Take just the weather (that of course changes with the seasons) for example; when … Continue reading
There once was 3 girls from 2 towns starting with W in the Victorian country. Not much alike or in common, accept for that one year they spent in high school. That year many things changed for them, never to … Continue reading