Lover of Life, love and Laughter.... and Beer, and Music.
Spend too much of my time thinking, even though it seems like I don't.
- I don't like Stanley... At all. #Firstfootytweetinalongtime 1 week ago
- RT @BlowUp_Scarlo: WOOHOOO!!!! That's my boys! I'm busy in the room pumping up the next gen... Get it!? Pumping up.... Hahaha #Scarlo #2007… 1 month ago
- Dear @vline_geelong, the conductor on the 10:04 from Geelong, could be my fave ever! Friendly & keeping us informed on everything! Best!! 1 month ago
- RT @alextomo: Happiness: the interview that's now been watched 37,600,000 times online https://t.co/PLA60Hmksx 2 months ago
- I can only imagine Chappy is sitting somewhere with a big fat grin on his face! #AFLHawksCats 2 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Sigh, in bed after a big weekend of birthdayness… A crazy night in melbourne town later. Here are the Lessons learned; No more Tequila. Ever. Never drunk dial. Ever. Never put your phone down in the taxi. Ever. Never wear a … Continue reading
I’ve always had a dream of writing about something bigger. Writing for people to read, to learn from to gain from… through my often unkempt ramblings. My writing is hard to follow… I don’t like to edit too much, and … Continue reading
For some reason, I woke up this morning with a need to write. Perhaps it is because I haven’t really been OK in a long time… I’ve been going through the motions ignoring the fact that I was hurt, crushed down and then … Continue reading
Lately, the image of holding hand has been playing on my mind. I’ve been thinking about it a lot, and I’m not entirely sure why. It started by hearing song lyrics, anything to do with holding hand seemed to stand … Continue reading
The more i talk to others the more i truly believe this. For me, i see life as seasonal, as in it flows with the seasons. Take just the weather (that of course changes with the seasons) for example; when … Continue reading
There once was 3 girls from 2 towns starting with W in the Victorian country. Not much alike or in common, accept for that one year they spent in high school. That year many things changed for them, never to … Continue reading