Lover of Life, love and Laughter.... and Beer, and Music.
Spend too much of my time thinking, even though it seems like I don't.
- RT @geelongaddy: George Horlin-Smith arrives at #gfcwhackywednesday https://t.co/Tu5l78Ejq0 3 weeks ago
- The roar at the G will be keeping me up for weeks! #aflcatstigers 1 month ago
- Have missed the days at the footy down at KP! Nice to see the VFL boys get a win, now to win the other!! #AFLCatsTigers 2 months ago
- The truth. twitter.com/rb_hickey/stat… 2 months ago
- RT @BlowUp_Scarlo: WOOHOOO!!!! That's my boys! I'm busy in the room pumping up the next gen... Get it!? Pumping up.... Hahaha #Scarlo #2007… 4 months ago
Author Archives: Atip
Woops!! I did day it wouldn’t last… I’m having a very humdrum hmphy day…. bored, lonely and drab. Tired of the day today…. and the progress of acheivement being haulted. I’m tired of it, tired of people and politics. Perhaps i’ll … Continue reading
Ok, so I’m a little bit wordless today…. I have books to begin that i got for my b’day. One called ‘Mind Maps’ something about unleashing creativity and other bits and bobs in this noggin of mine…. annnd the other about … Continue reading
Sigh, in bed after a big weekend of birthdayness… A crazy night in melbourne town later. Here are the Lessons learned; No more Tequila. Ever. Never drunk dial. Ever. Never put your phone down in the taxi. Ever. Never wear a … Continue reading
Sooo i’ve been planning to start this committed thing for days now, but those who know me are well aware that commitment really isn’t my forte. But Today seems fitting. Yesterday i turned 22. So here on my 1st full day of being a … Continue reading
I’ve always had a dream of writing about something bigger. Writing for people to read, to learn from to gain from… through my often unkempt ramblings. My writing is hard to follow… I don’t like to edit too much, and … Continue reading
For some reason, I woke up this morning with a need to write. Perhaps it is because I haven’t really been OK in a long time… I’ve been going through the motions ignoring the fact that I was hurt, crushed down and then … Continue reading