Lately, the image of holding hand has been playing on my mind. I’ve been thinking about it a lot, and I’m not entirely sure why. It started by hearing song lyrics, anything to do with holding hand seemed to stand out like a sore thumb. My favorite? ‘Take your hand knot your fingers through mine…’ I don’t like to hold hand much… its not something i’ll do with just anyone, which i kinda find a bit strange. Holding a hand, implies safety and connectivity, moving in the same direction, Keeping up with each other so you don’t let go. And that’s when i realised. All my heart wants is a hand to hold.
Lover of Life, love and Laughter.... and Beer, and Music.
Spend too much of my time thinking, even though it seems like I don't.
- Some of the best fun with @rb_hickey and @BlowUp_Scarlo ... those days were the best!! #2011 twitter.com/blowup_scarlo/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @geelongaddy: George Horlin-Smith arrives at #gfcwhackywednesday https://t.co/Tu5l78Ejq0 8 months ago
- The roar at the G will be keeping me up for weeks! #aflcatstigers 9 months ago
- RT @rb_hickey: Sending a huge thanks to @_Willo_ from @GavsSigns for helping organise these for Monday! #Love #WigglesTheme #Bryce #RIPLitt… 10 months ago
- Have missed the days at the footy down at KP! Nice to see the VFL boys get a win, now to win the other!! #AFLCatsTigers 10 months ago