There once was 3 girls from 2 towns starting with W in the Victorian country.
Not much alike or in common, accept for that one year they spent in high school.
That year many things changed for them, never to be forgotten but spoken about little.
Now they have moved to a big town beginning with G. A two story house on a busy little corner is where HoeGaarden lies. Amongst a Busy little driveway full of its own little dramas it’s noisy but theirs. The cupboard and fridge split into 3. The Harry Potter cupboard under the stairs full of nothing but junk, shoes and the vacuum cleaner. A Tiny little courtyard, with an outdoor setting they scored for free. The garage no one parks in, but they dream of filling with summer sessions. There was that time the kitchen got flooded, the day the house nearly burnt down, the winter they froze, that time they didn’t do the dishes for nearly 2months, or when they went 3 months without a washing machine and 2 weeks without hot water. Pre-drinks always ending up in the ensuite rather than the bathroom or the whole of downstairs. Eponee-Rae-Dimsim-Fuckface, and now Diggz.
That is HoeGaarden. And that’s where I live.
Lover of Life, love and Laughter.... and Beer, and Music.
Spend too much of my time thinking, even though it seems like I don't.
- I don't like Stanley... At all. #Firstfootytweetinalongtime 1 week ago
- RT @BlowUp_Scarlo: WOOHOOO!!!! That's my boys! I'm busy in the room pumping up the next gen... Get it!? Pumping up.... Hahaha #Scarlo #2007… 1 month ago
- Dear @vline_geelong, the conductor on the 10:04 from Geelong, could be my fave ever! Friendly & keeping us informed on everything! Best!! 1 month ago
- RT @alextomo: Happiness: the interview that's now been watched 37,600,000 times online https://t.co/PLA60Hmksx 2 months ago
- I can only imagine Chappy is sitting somewhere with a big fat grin on his face! #AFLHawksCats 2 months ago